AMETEK Programmable Power Inc. (hereinafter referred to as APP) warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship. The warranty period is from the date of original shipment of the product to the original purchaser. Liability of APP under this warranty shall exist provided that:
- the Buyer exposes the product to normal use and service and provides normal maintenance on the product;
- APP is promptly notified of defects by the Buyer and that notification occurs within the warranty period;
- the Buyer receives a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number from APP’s Repair Department prior to the return of the product to APP for repair,
phone 800-733-5427 or 858-450-0085. Outside the United States, you may find an authorized service center through our website, www.vtiinstruments.com;
NOTE: Unauthorized returns will not be accepted and will be returned at the shipper’s expense;
- the Buyer returns the defective product in the original, or equivalent, shipping container;
- if, upon examination of such product by APP it is disclosed that, in fact, a defect in materials and/or workmanship does exist, that the defect in the product was not caused by improper conditions, misuse, or negligence; and,
- that the product QA seal and nameplates have not been altered or removed and the equipment has not been repaired or modified by anyone other than APP-authorized personnel.
This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness of the product to a particular purpose. APP, its agents, or representatives shall in no circumstance be liable for any direct, indirect, special, penal, or consequential loss or damage of any nature resulting from the malfunction of the product. Remedies under this warranty are expressly limited to repair or replacement of the product.
|VTI: All products excluding eCASS, SMX, EMX, CMX
|VTI: SMX, EMX, CMX
** Contact AMETEK Programmable Power's factory for EXACT warranty period for each serial number in question. The above reference is simply a "guideline."