Irvine, CA, June 12, 2014 - For nearly 25 years VTI Instruments has been proud to be a leader in modular instrumentation, providing users with precision measurement instrumentation built to their unique needs. The expansion of our PXI Express line of products allows VTI to build upon this legacy by combining the high throughput capabilities of PXI Express with our mission of providing high performance, future proof test solutions.
Throughout this past month VTI announced the introduction of four new products:
SMX-3276 - High Density PXI Express 300V/2A Multiplexer
- Instrument grade switching capabilities with PXI Express data rates for the first time
- 152 channel 300V/2A, 3U PXI Express Multiplexer module
- Designed for the scanning of multiple points to a common bus
- Reconfigurable under program control for 1, 2, or 4-wire configurations
- Switch input signals up to 34 MHz bandwidth while delivering crosstalk levels down to -70dB at 100 KHz.
PMX-09 - Portable Rugged PXI Express Chassis with Integrated Display and Keyboard
- Acquire reliable data by testing in several locations with this rugged portable chassis
- 9-Slot 3U PXI Express Chassis with Integrated Display and Keyboard
- Data rates of up to 2 GB/s per slot and 8 GB/s system
- 4-lane Gen 2 PCIe backplane
EMX-4250 - High Density PXI Express Multi-Channel Dynamic Signal Analyzer
- Aggressive anti-aliasing filtering integrated eliminates unwanted signals and reduces measurement errors, ensuring accurate data
- High density, intelligent PXI Express multi-channel DSA
- Can sustain 24-bit simultaneous sampling across all channels, up to 204.8 k Samples/Second
- Ideal for DSA applications such as: NVH analysis, machine condition monitoring, rotational analysis, acoustic test, modal test and general purpose high speed digitization and signal analysis
| EMX-1434 - PXI Express Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- Capable of unmatched performance for low frequency, high-accuracy applications such as Engine Control Units, sound and vibration or medical device functional testing
- PXI Express 4-Channel 24-bit 204 Ksa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator with Dual-channel 1 MHz counter/timers and digital I/O
Look for more PXI Express products from VTI in the upcoming months as we continue to expand our capabilities in Automated Test and Data Acquisition, advancing our role of providing best in class performance and reliability.
To read more about our PXI Express series of products and solutions, please visit our PXI/PXIe page, or call 949-955-1894 to speak with our experienced engineers in regards to your needs.
The VTI eMarketing Team
2031 Main Street,
Irvine, CA 92614