Reliable Measurements. First Time. Every Time.
Qualification and performance testing is rigorous and unforgiving. Retests are expensive
in both time and money - if they’re even feasible. Test data must be captured correctly
the first time. Thus, the reliability of the data acquisition (daq) system, the accuracy
of the measurements, and the integrity of the data must be faultless for every test.
The risk is too high to compromise on the test instruments.
Customers Worldwide Rely on VTI
Our customers depend on us to deliver highly accurate data when they are faced with
their most critical testing needs. VTI systems deliver the highest performance available
in a scalable, open architecture platform. With powerful software tools that aid
the developer in the setup and control of test configurations, errors are absolutely
minimized. These high-performance systems, whether LXI or VXI, consistently deliver
accurate, repeatable data in applications worldwide.
VTI’s approach to providing integrated data acquisition (daq) and signal
conditioning in a single solution improves performance while saving time and money.
More than Ethernet Connectivity
LXI brings the power of the Internet to DAQ instrumentation along with a powerful
range of capabilities to enhance the acquisition of data in critical test scenarios.
- Virtually unlimited, synchronized, distributed measurements (IEEE 1588 and LXI Class
A Trigger Bus)
- Scalable performance for high channel counts
- High-speed data sampling and throughput even with multiple instruments via Ethernet
switch or hub
- Flexibility of open architecture for easy addition of third party instruments
- Our LXI-based solutions easily create distributed data acquisition (daq) systems in a
programming-free environment, saving time and money. The LXI interface allows the
acquisition system to be placed closer to the test article. This reduces transducer
cabling and simplifies installation, calibration and maintenance tasks.
Any Transducer, Channel Mix or Location
VTI can address your measurement challenges regardless of the transducer, channel
mix or location. Modular, high-density VXIbus solutions are ideal for high channel
count applications where single drop control room approaches are favored. Combining
this platform with the EX2500A provides the bandwidth and horsepower needed to address
today’s expanding data throughput requirements.
- Integrated signal conditioning
- Flexible scanning/auto sequencing
- High-speed data transfers into controller
- Onboard data reduction and hi/low limit checking
- Powerful data acquisition and control
- Comprehensive onboard signal conditioning
- Wide choice of input/output signal types
LXI-based Data Acquisition
Hi-accuracy 48-ch voltage instrument (opt. tabletop or rack available)
48 channel High Performance Strain Gage Instrument
High-Density Switch/Measure and Control Subsystem
LXI-VXI Gigabit Ethernet Slot-0 Interface
No Programming = Fast Setup of Multi-Channel DAQ
Powerfull . Full Featured . Programming Free